Washington Park delivered by Payce, interior designed by Koichi Takada, architectured by Turner, landscape architectured by Turf. This new suburb in Riverwood North transformed into new identity called Washington Park.
Why Washington Park as investment?
- Median price is 10% lower than Sydney unit price in average
- Dec quarter 2012 shows 5.3% unit rental yield
- Surrounding suburbs unit median price is higher than Washington Park
- WestConnex & M5 widening
- South West Rail link capacity increase
- Easy access to CBD
- Targeted urban renewal
- Existing highclass amenities & infrastructure
- 50m to bus stops
- 300m to major road
- 700m to Riverwood train station
- Proposed 3,000sqm Market Square within the estate
- Proposed 900 sqm state of the art library within the estate
- 2 mins drive to Riverwood Plaza
- 5mins drive to Beverly Hills Girls’ High School
- 6 mins drive to Centro Roselands
- 15 mins to Sydney International Airports
- 22 mins to University of Sydney
- 30 mins to Sydney CBD
Stage 1 prices
1bed from 290K
2bed from 429K
3bed from 603K
LOW STRATA LEVIES
Stage 1 is sold out within a week!
Stage 2 is sold out within two weeks!
Stage 3 is sold out within two weeks!
WE ARE PROUDLY ENDORSED BY WASHINGTON PARK SALES TEAM AS THE TOP 2 SALES AGENT FOR THE PROJECT!
Call us to secure your unit in Washington Park next release.