V by Crown will be a jewel in Parramatta’s skyline; a new landmark in the heart of Sydney’s residential capital of which the Parramatta community will be justly proud. The building is a state-of-the-art “vertical village” and will set a new benchmark in design and quality for Sydney’s second CBD. V by Crown will feature a resort-style hotel, 420 luxury apartments, state of the art conference centre and quality retail.
- Heated Pool and gymnasium
- Landscaped gardens
- Library/Business centre/conference rooms
- Music rooms
- Rooftop gardens and BBQ area
- High-tech children’s entertainment area
- Common casual and relaxation rooms
- Parramatta is the 6th largest CBD in the country
- Parramatta is the second largest work destination in Sydney employing an estimated 120,000 people in 2011.
- Population growth last year was 3% p.a. 2nd largest in NSW.
- Parramatta train station and bus interchange is 550m from V by Crown. The train station is the 4th busiest train station on the network. 50,000 workers arrive by train to Parramatta every morning.
- Parramatta is home to the 3rd largest legal precinct in Australia
- Home to NSW Police headquarters
- Home to the 2nd largest shopping centre in Australia: Westfield Parramatta.
- A true cultural hub with Parramatta Riverside theatre only 1.3kms away, 150 restaurants, 10 bars, 5 international hotels, Parramatta stadium and a short walk to Parramatta Park.
- Parramatta River Ferry Wharf: 1km
- Westmead hospital: 2.3kms
- University of Western Sydney: 3kms
- M4 freeway: 2.5kms
- Rosehill Gardens Racecourse: 3kms
- Parramatta Golf Club: 1km
- Sydney Olympic Park: 8kms
- Sydney CBD: 23kms
- Sydney Airport: 28kms
Arthur Phillip High School, Parramatta High School, Macarthur Girls High School, Macquarie Boys Technology High School, St Oliver’s School, Parramatta Public School, Parramatta East, Public School, Parramatta North Public School, Parramatta West Public School.
St Patrick’s Primary Parramatta, Our Lady of Mercy College , Marist Brothers Parramatta, Our Lady of Lebanon (Maronite school) The Kings School, Parramatta, Redeemer Baptist School ,Tara Anglican School for Girls.
1bed from 425K
1bed+study from 475K
2bed from from 616K
2bed+study from 674K